Monday, January 3, 2011

Leaving for Trinidad by ferry and plane

Bequia---I have been on this tiny island for 12 days. Longer than most of the other locations all year, but it has been a perfect place to detox (actual procedure NOT planned!) and to adjust to my change of course. After being ill with a stomach/food poisoning issue, it is behind me and I'm feeling much better.

Today I take a ferry to St. Vincent and then fly to Trinidad to spend some time there before joining the new boat Mirica, a 50 ft. yacht with a crew of five. The more I read and research the OceansWatch organization, the more excited I am to help them.

Here are some sites around my home of Bequia for these past 12 days;











My blog post on 4/2/2010 called "2.22.22" would explain the significance of my room number being number "2".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Edee - SO Glad you are felling better. I'm praying for you and can't wait to hear more of how it is going.

Jane said...

Keeping you in my prayers. Hope this leg of the journey is the best ever! Miss you!